Stages is a new Group feature where up to 5 people can take the mic and start entertaining. You can tap on an open slot to start chatting/singing/reciting poetry or generally performing using live audio in a Group. Pretty simple, right?
What to Expect from Open Beta
It’s good to remember that Beta Builds are a pre-release version of the final software and may be unstable, lack features and generally not function as expected. It’s important you’re aware of this before participating. Open Beta can be fun and hugely rewarding, but it can also be frustrating. If you want to join in the process-welcome aboard! If the Open Beta is not for you, that's okay, too. You can change your mind at any time and return to the version you’re used to.
- Go to your Group profile > Tap on the pencil icon to edit > Scroll down to Audio Stage and tap to enable > save
Taking a mic
- To take a mic, tap on an empty slot slot (shown above) > Tap "Take Mic"
- While you're in an open slot, tap your Avatar again to bring up further options:
- Drop Mic: Leave the Stage
- Mute: Mute yourself but still stay on Stage
- More: Access your profile, Chat, and Admin Actions
How to Report Issues and Submit Feedback
Down the Road
Audio Stages is just at its beginning, so there will be lots of exciting enhancements in the future. One of these we're excited about is a Chats enhancement that will let you jump between different Groups while still listening to a specific Group's audio. Stay tuned for more info in the future.
Open Beta Groups
If you would like to offer feedback or have questions, please join these Groups: